You still have questions about the product? Let us help you
Terms and conditions Sapphire Package
1. Definition & Package Eligibility
Account package Sapphire (“Sapphire”) is product applied to individual customers (“Customers”) who are using the following 03 products:
- Current Account (CA);
- Digital Banking Services (MyVIB/ IB);
- International Debit Card (IDC) VIB Classic/ VIB Platinum/ VIB iCard/ VIB Online Plus 2in1
1.2 Package Eligibility
- CA: have ≥ 01 CA active; and
- MyVIB/ IB: user MyVIB/ IB active and at least 01 time successfully log in; and
- IDC successfully issued and not be closed
- Customer does not join priority Diamond Package at the time of eligibility for Sapphire Package
1.3 Method joining Sapphire Package
- System only automatically registers customers to join Sapphire Package for the first time and at the time of registration customers does not join priority Diamond Package;
- If customer has joined in Sapphire Package or is joining in priority Diamond Package at VIB, customer has to register for Sapphire Package MyVIB or at VIB Branches
2. Sapphire Package validity
- Effective date of Sapphire Package (Effective date): means that Customer receives a notice from VIB's system about successful Sapphire Package registration by email and/or SMS/ZNS1.
- The validity period of Sapphire Package is 06 months respectively from the effective date to (but not including) the due date; or
- If Customer cancels Sapphire Package, the validity period of Sapphire Package is from effective date to Sapphire Package cancellation date
- 20/10/2022 Customer receives a notice from VIB's system about successful Sapphire Package registration
- The validity period of Sapphire Package is from 20/10/2022 to 20/04/2023 (but not including 20/04/2023)
3. Sapphire Package renewal conditions
- The due date is also the Sapphire Package renewal date.
- At the renewal date, VIB automatically renews Sapphire Package for customers who meet 01 (one) out of 02 (two) following criteria:
- Criteria 01: Customer meets Sapphire Package eligibility according to section 1.2 and conditions for free Sapphire Package management fee according to section 4.2; or
- Criteria 02: Customer meets Sapphire Package eligibility according to section 1.2 and pay Sapphire Package management fee according to section 4.1
(*) In case Customer does not satisfy Sapphire Package renewal conditions and wants to re-register the Sapphire Package, Customer actively registers for Sapphire Package on MyVIB or at VIB Branches.
4. Sapphire Account Package Fee
4.1 Sapphire Account Package Fee
|Currency||Fee rate||Waive condition||Application condition|
|Sapphire account package management fee||VND||0||-||-|
- Fees might be changed depending on VIB's fee policy, applied according to VIB's published fee schedule from time to time.
- The collected fee will not be refunded in all cases, even if the Customer cancels Sapphire Package before the due date.
- Fee is collected by VIB automatically deducting money from customer's CA at VIB at the end of Sapphire Package renewal date; or
- Sapphire Package management fee is automatically collected by the system at the time the customer registers on MyVIB or at VIB Branches.
4.2 Free policy to Sapphire Package management fee
- The first time Customer joins Sapphire Package
- Customer meets 01 (one) of the conditions under VIB's free policy from time to time.
- The free policy below applies at the time of current publication and might be changed according to VIB's regulations from time to time:
|Conditions||Average balance of CA in the 6 full months preceding the month of joining/renewing Sapphire Package (1)||Average spending through IDC in 6 months preceding month of joining/renewing Sapphire Package (2)|
|Sapphire Package||>= 5 million VND||>= 5 million VND|
5. Offers in Sapphire Package
- Free account management fee; and
- Free fast transfer fee on online; and
- Free normal transfer fee on online; and
- Free IDC maintenance fee; and
- Free ATM withdrawal fee internal and external VIB.
6. Rights and Responsibilities of Customers
- Customer is responsible for complying with the provisions of the law, Bank's regulations on the registration and using products, services in Sapphire Package.
- Customer is enjoyed the offers specified in Section 5 of this document during the validity period of Sapphire Package.
- Customer is entitled to request VIB checking offers information of Sapphire Package at website: vib.com.vn
- Customer is responsible for monitoring, checking for the changes, canceling regulations on (1) terms and of conditions Sapphire Package, (2) fee and free policy of Sapphire Package management at website: vib.com.vn
7. Rights and Responsibilities of VIB
- Notify Customer by email and/or SMS/ZNS when Customer has successfully registered to participate and renew Sapphire Package.
- Have the discretion to change or cancel the policy of (1) the fee and free policy of Sapphire Package management, (2) terms and conditions also content of the Sapphire Package without direct notice for Customers. The latest detail about Sapphire Package, fee and policy of free management of Sapphire Package will be publicly listed at VIB website: vib.com.vn and/or other communication channels depending on conditions of VIB.
- Other rights and responsibilities according to this document and relevant provisions of law.
8. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms & Conditions is interpreted and adjusted by the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- If there is any dispute occurred or related to this Terms & Conditions, all Parties will settle disputes by negotiation and conciliation. In case of unsuccessful negotiation or conciliation, each party has the right to bring the dispute to People’s Court for settlement.
- This Terms and Conditions will be valid from the date VIB notify on website: vib.com.vn.
- This Terms & Conditions can be amended/ updated by VIB. All amendments/ updates in this Terms & Conditions will be published at VIB website: vib.com.vn
(1) Total balance in the end of the day on customer’s CA (excluding foreign currency accounts) of preceding 6 full months2 of joining/renewing ÷ (divided by) the corresponding actual number of days of the 6 full months preceding the month of joining/renewing.
(2) Total transaction of spending, payment for goods and services for legitimate personal consumption purposes via POS and on Internet at units that accept redemption cards in the end of the day of preceding 6 full months of joining/renewing ÷ (divided by) the corresponding actual number of days of the 6 full months preceding the month of joining/renewing.
1 VIB uses the form of sending SMS or ZNS messages depending on VIB's usage needs from time to time
2 Full month is counted from the first day to the last day of the calendar month